Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello, Please Meet Her



Yes, my Angelfish, Mable. Haha..



Mable with Boy, staring at me, who is now a night-potato-couchs!



Being a potato couch at home after work, my attebtion will be diverted not only to the TV, but also to the funny fishes in that tank, that is next to the TV. Everytime Boy makes that bubbles, I will think that he is hungry. No, he is not. He just love to entertain me.



Meanwhile, as for Mable, I found out that she loves Readhead. Yes, my orange cactus.




See, she loves to float on that side of the bowl...Oh, there's is Bulge, another cactus of mine.



I found this funny, somehow. She will be floating, staring at Redhead, smwimming around, and come back to the same spot, to stare at the plant. Maybe one day I should move this plant to somewhere else and see what sill happen to her. Haha!

By the way, my Tiger Barb, which I am yet to give him a name, seems so sad. Actually he is a schooling fish. Hence, he will be sad when he saw nobody of the same species. Only once in a while he will be seen swimming around with Boy, the goldfish. But lately I can rarely see him. He would be found hiding behing the plastic plant I put inside the bowl.

Maybe, I should get his friends later. Wait, to get a school of Tiger Barb requires me a bigger tank. Well..maybe I shall trade him at the aquarium shop.

Meanwhile, my swordtail, Rae and Blige, I will surely get your new friends soon.

1 comment:

StingRay said...

oit oit..tukaq air tu..dah keruh.Kesian ikan. =p