Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Terima kasih kepada teknolgi yang ada yang memungkinkan kemustahilan.
Lihat, walaupun setelah beberapa kali mencuba, dapat jugak Olive dan Popeye bertemu mata di YM beserta Webcam.
Lihat di situ. Olive begitu gembira hingga hendak bergambar 'bersama' walaupun tidak lah bersama mana. Sang Popeye hanya mampu tersenyum gembira melihat perangai keanak-anakan Olive-nya.
Beliau masih lagi dengan posisi yang sama, yang masih tidak mampu mengikut instructions si Olive untuk bergambar bersama.
Nah. Akhirnya sang Popeye menunjukkan PEACE beliau kepada anda semua. Oh, terima kasih juga kepada Celcom Broadband berkuasa tinggi itu (yang berlampu biru dalam gambar) kerana telah merealisasikan impian mereka.
Terima kasih juga kepada rakan-rakan Olive yang telah memberikan sokongan padu dan cadangan bernas mereka. :D
Monday, September 21, 2009
There's nothing much we could do or say
Darling don't you think it's a shame?
that it had to end this way
So here's to say goodbye,
our love is lost,
and we cant figure why
maybe it really is about time
that we finally made up our minds
So Darling, here's to you
i hope that when you find someone new
that she would always be true to you
to love and understand you
Soon you'll build new memories
then slowly you'd forget about me
then i would slowly be a distant memory
*Soon I'll just be that someone you used to know
But darling you will thank me
for letting you go
time is not for wasting
i hope you'll find your intended
But I'm sorry that your intended
it's not an easy thing
to shake off our history
i know that's what you want from me
but they will always stay with me
i admit i made mistakes
but darling with you it's just the same
if we stay there will be more to make
i don't know how much more we can take
Darling, it would be unfair to stay
with something no longer there
its not that i no longer care
I'd feel like a burden you cannot bear
Saturday, September 19, 2009
1. This is my first time of 23 years that I did a very last minute shopping. I finalized my baju raya just this evening after searching for the best baju from Ipoh to Kota Bharu. (actually I was so impulsive while in Ipoh for the great offer of 100rm for a pair of ambroided kebaya and batik. Unfortunately, it is black. And my mother is against black on the first day of raya) * but Ma, you know that I love black*.
2. This is also my first time having to give away duit raya to my little cousins. There are 14 of them and err...I still can'r make up my mind about the amount to give. To my parents, my grandmother, don't worry. I've spared quite a lot for you. *ehems*
3. Oh, btw, actually my baju raya for tomorrow is slightly bigger than my perfect size. Thus I need to just bare with it for a day and after raya I will be going to alter the kain. Hurm..I think that's the price I have to pay for this last minute shopping.
4. My brother who works in Ipoh surprised us just now by pretending that he's coming back after the Ed prayer tomorrow morning but he called my sister to open the gate while all of us were preparing the dish and cutleries for tomorrow in the kitchen. My mother was the one who was clueless and really shocked while my father, hurmm..he just didn't get the joke.
5. My little brother's dream to win the "pakaian paling 'jangok' (cantik)" organized by the surau in our area is now collapsed. It was fist time organize by the surau committee last year in which my brother cluelessly won the award. But my brother is here already and well, lets see who'll be mandated for the award tomorrow. My little brother always want to be like my brother.
6. Oh...my mother's baju raya and my Kak Long's is one of a kind! I just don't get it as my mother's taste is always differ from her and not to forget, she always give bad comments on my Kak Long's choice of baju kurung. Ma, macamana Ma boleh sama taste ngan Kak Long ni?.
7. Oke. I think that's all for now. I need to continue my chores. By the way, jemputla datang ke rumah esok ye. Kami hidang rendang, ketupat(segera), nasi tomato and of course, chocolate cake. Raya kedua, tataw lagi oke.
Hurmm..even though we are all grown up and the spirit of Ed is never the same anymore, to reunite as a family although one of us is now in the in law's hometown, is always the gretatest gift that can only be felt once in a year. =D
And to all,
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Well, I think I’m going to make this a custom – to have Tuesday blues.
This morning, while putting on make up and dressing up for work, it occurred in my mind that I’m turning into a negative person. I have no idea why did I say that about myself but I am no longer my old self. I would say that I am a positive person. I was born to be positive. I mean not 100% positive but I always managed to fake it until I feel it. There were times when I didn’t like things but I set my mind that it’s going to work well eventually and it did; or at least I felt okay about it. Even though it did not, still I could take it positively.
Somehow, that positive aura in me is decaying day by day. I become less positive each day. Why? It is not because of my bloody foundation keeps on spilling on my clothes every morning when I opened it. Even though that ruined my mood every morning a bit and yes, I cursed a little mild word about it. Well, not a good start of a day, I’d say.
It is not a wonder to me that someone can become negative about life. It could be things that happened not to be according to order, your supposition, and expectation for hundreds of times. But I wonder how one can make a total transition from negative attitudes about everything into positive when everything is not at all according to their expectation in which it is once upon a time was a big beef to them. I know few people with this ability. For example, a best buddy of mine, he was all negative about everything- life, food, events, yada yada yada. And he admired me for being so positive about everything. Everything to me was, “good!”, “Okay!” or “okay la..”, “relax” and whatnot. Now, he’s the one who tells me all those motivational remarks whenever I told him about my state. Luke, tell me how you did that.
I enjoy teaching. But sometimes I do resist to go to work. No, I’m not beefing about teaching. Wrong if you think I‘ve had enough of it. I have warm colleagues, good working environment, enthusiastic students, good place to stay with low cost of living in which I feel blessed for it.
But there’s one thing that I can never take it positively anymore. I think you can make a good guess about it. Yes. I’m not going to state it here as it'll brake the policy of privacy and confidentiality of a workplace (I learn this from 3R), even though I’ve told my friends about it. Haha!
Well, I think this is my life’s imbroglio for today. Now I am all hyped up to start marking!!!
I feel better so suddenly. =D
Oh, what an unbelievable mood swing!
Btw, Bobo, where’s my copy of the Secret? Sudah berbulan-bulan okei. I think I really need it now. Well, you know, just in case it happens again.
I am blessed. Yes, I am.
Despite the hatred of my job. Eh. I don't hate my job. I hate the gaji system, okei. I love my students.
I am blessed.
To be surrounded by cool people where ever I go.
My sisters and brothers.
Cool friends in KL and Shah Alam.
Cool friends here in Seri Iskandar.
And even in FB.
Not to forget, this one cool and loving person on the other line whenever I need someone to talk to.
And a great man who loves me so much, more than his own life.
I am blessed to be surrounded by you guys. I really mean it.
You make my days whenever I feel down regardless of how close or not so we are.
I LOVE YOU.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Yeap. She feels like my broken-heart song.
She is down and well, doomed. Nuff said.
Reason? "N/A, I think."
Mood swing? "Maybe."
Really? Sure? "Not really."
I have no idea! "Sure, neither I do." she replied.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I didn't put on make up today. Just a slight colour of my Naturally Revealing and a few dabs of Berry Rich; to make it look innocently vibrant, coated with the Glossy Licious; minute dots of liquid blusher and that's it. I decided to have the bare eyes as I was so not in the mood for any outstanding features on my face. That is how actually my heart now.
I had a weird dream that I might consider it as a sign of my long thought last night before I managed to put my brain into hibernation. A short hibernation, to be exact. After two hours or so, I woke up of the dream for sahur. Having no appetite, I just had a piece of bread and a mug of coffee, alone and confused.
Here I am, in the office, trying to concentrate on my lesson plannings and well, marking the students' outlines. I know I need to try so hard to at least complete 60% of my tasks today as the weather is also not helping that much. And also the thought I had last night. It is about my life. "Am I doing the right thing?", "How my life is going to be for the next 4-6 months?", "Why should I have this thought, anyway?".
This is the Tuesday blues.