Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

It's been a year and 2 months and 12 days I'm here in MIMET. After a year, I found myself being so comfortable, secured and happy like I've always been despite the workloads, rumors and whatnots that are never tired of attacking me.

I believe that I am as jovial and happy as I always be because of these people whom I hang out with who are so helpful whenever I'm in trouble.

Ujie, the hot Mama. She's just gave birth to a handsome baby boy.

Kaspi (or Kash), single, rich and healthy.


AzROY Zoy, Taken and has a very sensitive skin.

Aimi. Single and available. Kind-hearted. Garang too. =P


Sarah and Kak Nik (or Nicky), the English unit team. They are crazy because they are TESLians too.


The cat that I have a share on, Ms. Tiger. So manja one!

Karl Haykal b. Nabil Fikri, the prince charming. Cepatlah besar!

Birds of a feather flock together. So, what kind of feather you wear?

1 comment:

Please Visit Me said...

Please Join me at Positive Thoughts and see the POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING within you. God bless you.