Monday, November 9, 2009

Bye Bye Later

Things that I'm going to miss here :

1. The food. Nyummy!

2. The dirt cheap food. And services.

3. The places I went. And am about to go :P

4. The nymunny food.

5. The hassle free life.

6. The dirt cheap food.

7. The calm ambiance.

8. The best colleagues I have here.

My contract here is ending this month. By right, it ends during Raya Haji. Despite the well, maybe exaggerated inconvenience (to unleash the sissy mengada part of me), I have to admit, I love this place (this one is the real me. hehe). I love the moderate style of living here. Good places are around (still have time to explore, hopefully).

For now, we're doing our very own 'explorace'. I've only gone to few places - Kuala Kangsar, Teluk Batik, Manjung town, Lumut, Batu Gajah due to the time. Still looking for good places to go, tho. I only have 2 Saturdays left (excluding Raya Haji).

=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!