Monday, November 2, 2009

In Love, I am

Well, hello. *stretching up fingers and neurons*

It's been a while since my last update. Been too busy and well, losing the muse to write, I suppose. Plus with the twitter , FB and all; everything is updated in a millisecond.

But tonight I can't help myself from writing about the most precious treasured someone. When people are in love, they tend to do any thing at all regardless of types of actions, places, words and you name it. Whether it annoys others or not, that's not the question. "I'm in love. We're in love," they'd say.

That's just what I am about to do.

Here, tonight, in the middle of the horrendous workloads and reluctance to start them again (even though I know I can finish it in 2 hours if I really put my focus on it), I hope that I won't take more hours to jolly around after this one. I am too happy and so in love with this man. =)

1. He loves singing. I know even now he is busy singing having a fun great time karaoke with his colleagues on that lonely ship. And my bad, that I forgot that he had once sent his recording long ago to me but I lost it. It was in my old phone that was lost after a pick pocket at Topshop; remember? That's why I can't remember it, boy. Plus, that song is not really my cuppa tea. Haha! I know you love me, right. *most probably he won't read this post. Don't worry, he won't know*

2. He will be worried about me if he knows that I am living alone in this house when all my housemates are not in. He's not worried if I am scared or whatnot as he knows that I'm used to stay alone back in Shah Alam. He's worried if I will not eat. He should, tho as I will not eat as much as usual when I am alone. I just don't feel like eating when I'm alone. I need a company. But sayang, in a way you should be glad as you know how much I will eat in a daily basis. You know I'm a food freak, don't you?

3. One more thing, it will be boring when your phone ringtone is like the office's phones ringtones. It's like, "breeep! breeep! breeep!", repeatedly. Unlike others, whenever different people call, the ringtone differs according to the person. Okay, my point is, I lost my micro SD that contains hundreds songs and pictures in it. Whenever he calls, there is no special song and picture no more. It'll be lame and lame. Okay, okay. My real point is, I also lost the other micro SD that he gave together with his Celcom Broadband where he keeps all the movies and also the setup for the broadband. It is his, not mine; the micro SD. But the other day, I asked him how did he get the setup for the broadband because 'I formatted the micro SD and lost all the data'. Heheh. It is not that, sayang. I lost your micro SD too. I'm afraid if he'll get angry as I am always not good with gadgets. But I'm sure he'll be cool about it this time. =)

4. Oh, last but not least. I've bought him a pair of jibbitz; star in shape written with 'sheriff' on it. I know he won't wear jibbitz only on one of his crocs unlike others who prefer to wear different one on each. He's got that OCD, I told him. I bought them months ago and I think, I repeat; I think they are there in my makeup bag. I got no time to mail it to you, sayang. I am no longer a student who got time to write you messages in a bottle, make you cards and mail it to you the way I did before. You love me nevertheless, I know.

Okay, that's it I think. I need to start marking the last batch and I hope to finish them tonight before opening another part of two thick envelopes with thick answers and hopefully readable and comprehensible ones. =)

P.S: I'm in love. With this man. =)) Okay, I'm still waiting for him to call as he told me. I bet he's down there singing their songs.

No comments: