Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alas..

Yoh! finally I got to blog! Apparently MIMET blocks certain proxies including blogger, youtube and yet to know. But thanks to Jackson, who told me about www.hidemyass.com in which we can go through all the blocked proxies that might be very important to us. Hehehe.

Nevertheless, I think I have nothing much to say. Or I should say, I have less time to think about other things but catching up on my responsibilities at this new place. I'm teaching Bachelor students which happens to be the group thathas never been taught by the permanent lecturers here until I joined. And my contact hour is 21 per week, teaching 2 Bachelor subjects and 1 Diploma subject. I am starting from scratch here. According to them, that is a normal scenario for those who just joined here. And personally to me, it is normal to see me spending time at the office on Saturdays just to plan my lessons for the whole following weeks. I take it as a challenge and most important thing is to improve my productivity.

Well, I'm getting my ryhtm here - there's a senior lecturer who is willing to teach me on how to play tennis, my senior in TESL 17, Ms. Sarah Nadiah who has succesfully dragged me into the sport activities here ( I got to play badminton and netball last week on a friendly match with IKM Lumut) * sarah, your racket is still with me*, Wena and Kak Nik who are always making me feel at home derived from the TESLian circle; Kak Niza, Kak Maz and my highly respected officemates who are always giving me guidance regarding the 'styles' we have here in MIMET. yes, I'm getting my rythm here, so far. And I hope I'll get the solid grip here before persuing on my other life activities. :)

And why is my entry sounds like an award winning speech? sheeeesh~

No, I do not win anything yet. I just want to express my gratitude on the blessings that He gave me here. :)

Okay, I feel like I'm wasting my time. I'd better get back to planning lessons! shoohs!

No comments: