Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome Aboard

Assalamualikum and good morning! :)

Haven't updated my blog for days. Been too busy with the new place, new environment, new responsibility and new friends. Syukur Alhamdulillah, He sent me to a good place, where I met good people. :)

Okay, let's make this a quickie!

1. I love the view I see every morning on my way to work. I'll cross two bridges in which one of the bridges is crossing an estuary where we can see big boats are parked. I think there's a shipyard along the estuary - yet to explore. Maybe when I got the chance, I'll snap a picture of the place.

2. I like the people in this company. They are helpful and warm. there's no gap between the academic staffs, administration staffs and the supporting staffs. We are all family. For me, I'm still taking my slow-mo to fit myself in this happy crowd.

3. My office is located at the end of the isle. Again, I think this office is just like the one of my former workplace. It is like a favourite spot where everybody comes to meet up, have breakfast together, and discussions. And, again, my office is in front of the boss's office. Just like in my former place. Oh, anyway the office is a big room of 4. I'm sharing it with four other lecturers of engineering, management and err...something like something dot dot fibre. Heheh.

4. I heard that this company is loaded with activities for the staffs - sports, celebrations, trips etc. Just what I want! To get myself back in sports! :)

5. Manjung town is a good place to live. We have everything we need here. It's just that the road here is quite confusing with all the 4-junctions. It's like layers of junctions where we can go anywhere using any junction which I found quite a problem to me. In general, I'm just not good with directions. :P

Okay, I have to meet the Dato' at 11 this morning and a medical check up at 4 this evening. Let's pray for the best while I'm here; in the new place. Again, I'm so grateful with all the blessings from Him. It makes me think about something. A better thing that I did not do in my past. :)

No comments: