Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey, You.

I felt like I’ve known her for life for the first time I saw her.

She’s my reflection. We share almost everything in common. We pointed out to the same beautiful blouse from afar when we were walking together. We have somehow the sme approach in teaching and managing our anger towards the students, we like the same food, we share the same interest; wait, no. Not really. She doesn’t play sports like I do. “akak memang kaki bangku,” her favourite self-proclaim.

I miss her. I hope she's doing great there.

Before she left, she gave me these...

this hub...

the envelope of Kapersky anti-virus. Yes, just the envelope; and the mask that has been hanging on her notice board, i believe since the H1N1 aftermath; that is before I was called to apply here, i suppose.

and soon, I'm leaving my hub too. Yes, very soon.
*yeah, it's messy, I know*

No comments: