Sunday, March 28, 2010

My BFF

Hello :)

Hey~ Lo~ :O

Well, I'd love to show off my BFF. Err..I don't really like the term, BFF tho.

After years (many many years, I mean); since I was still a kid (to him), he is my soulmate, I'd say. He knows me inside-outside. He strengthens my points without me having to tell him. He unveils my most secretive feelings. I just can't keep anything from him - *sigh*. He knows how my system goes. He even knows the person I love the most. He's ready to protect me and biff those who screw me up!

I heart him muchos that I'd cry myself to sleep should he's no longer there to protect me. ;(

No, he doesn't want to be famous. He refuses his photo or anything about him to be published anywhere, unless for the Ministry purpose i.e. Jabatan Pendaftaran, for the I.C and passport.
But I've already published this. So how now? Shall I just proceed with your photo? ;p

Thank you for being such a darling to me. Eh, making me such a darling to you. Hihi :)

I heart you too :)

Oh, I shall change the title to My BBF then ;)

No comments: