Friday, May 28, 2010

ATTENTION: Well...

...it's only my birthday wishes. Nothing big, really.

1. A netbook. I am really in need of a new computer, for the one that I'm using now has been challneging my patience so much. It's like, hello, I've been using it for almost 5 years, with one-time-concussion. A serious concussion. Nobody can handle my lappy but me. Trust me, you will never can wait for it's lagging or troubleshoot it's problem like I do.

Well, it can be Asus...
..or this handsome Acer Ferrari.

2. Stabilizer bar, for Ahbie.


ee nee mini my nee mo. okay, red one!

Ah, okay, that's all. See, I am not hard to be taken care of. =P

Other than that, of course I wish for happiness for my family, friends and myself. Many happy returns! ;D

p.s: My birthday is 13 days to go, yea.

2 comments:

Syed Ali Rabbani said...

mac wei mac! once u go mac u never go back!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

haha! mac or not, nobody gave me anything on my birthday!