Monday, May 17, 2010

My Pet

Well, well.

I am never fond of keeping fish as a pet. Other than not being able to play with me, I don't find it as an ideal pet for me, for they can't clean themselves. err..I mean I'll need to clean the tank regularly. it is time consuming, right? Ha-ha. So lazy one!

Somehow, for some reasons, I need to keep them at home.

Here, meet my fishes. They are from the Swordfish family (according to the tauke). By the way, pardon their names. Lolz. It came in randomly after I bought them, right after I stepped into the car.


Ma (pronounced as 'mae'), the first fish in the flocks that I believed has captured my eyes in that large tank.


Ry, that has a errm..kinda good digestive system . See there. the feces?




Blige, the sprinter. He loves to swim fast around the bowl (almost all the time), and chase other friends. And he eats a lot too!



Sean. he loves to eat too. He's body is a wonderland beautiful for it reflects blue color.



Jay, or J for short. His personality is yet to be discovered.



So, if you notice, after reshuffling the names, I suppose you can get their names clearly...Ha Ha! ;p I think I need to change the names, tho. I don't see the significance here.


HUrrmm..it looks like the virtual fish tank that I used to have.



One more thing, I don't have a stool or table to put them on. Well, I'm in a process of moving into a new house, therefore my expenses is s bit tight this time. Wait ah babies, for now, you'll have to stay on the white clean floor.

"La la la!!~"




"to people out there, stop having your virtual fish tank!! Keep me as your pet! Living pet!!"



1 comment:

jabir said...

baik bela ikan laga.
boleh lawan bila bosan xtau nak buat apa.
;)