Monday, October 20, 2008

barred! again??!

!@#$%^&*!

i'm starting to hate celcom (i always hate it, actually)..my bills gone outrageous because of the 3G data usage. It is RM210.80!! hellowww..if i'm not mistaken i subscribe for the CELCOM BROADBAND DAILY which only costs RM8 for 24 hours! and just once since my another last tremendous bill with the same issue! so what happen to the 8 hengget brodband daily? my boyfriend said maybe there was a technical error that the broadband daily thingy didn't put into account of my subsription..huh?? my local calls is tak sampai 20 hengget pun and my SMS usage pun tak jugak..hiisshh!!!
wuwuwuwuwu...i only have RM53 and a few cents in my wallet and how am i gonna pay the bills? i've burnt my cash for my kasut raya and all the raya stuffs last month to pay the bill and now how leh?? i think i really really need the job of the TOP MODEL lah!!! :( or biar je la kene bar..its cuti now..so i'm safe and healthy at home kan...

No comments: