Thursday, October 23, 2008

symbiosis!!

i got a jo~ob! i got a jo~ob! hahaha...yeay! alhamdulillah. at last i am occupied now. as what?an editor-soon to be tutor cum day care sister! hahaha..it all happened yesterday, at one time and one place with the same source, at my MUET exam (i know its kinda late to sit for MUET for me. thanks to my aunty who registered my name without me knowing it! i almost couldn't bother about it anymore). for my exam, most of the candidates for my session are in their 4th and 5th semester of their study at OUM. they are doing their research proposals and some are the reports. they are so not sure about their proposals especially their format and of course the language. (i know, i myself is not good enough to do this but as i'm also doing my own proposal, so why not kan?) and i really really do my best for this cuz it pays my bills! haha! i have just given one proposal this evening and still have another one to go. she's gonna take it tomorrow evening. well, it really kills me that i'm doing things that i don't really like. but since i'm free, and need a job...kan? and they still have many to give me~ even if my mata terbeliak and otak jammed! that's the nature of work tho. tapi kan, berapa upah orang amik untuk keje-keje macam ni ek? tataw...

and, about the tutor cum day care sister, the same person (2 of them) asked me to teach their 7-8-year-old daughters. not only for English, but i think i challenged my self yesterday when she said she wants me to also teach their daughter for Mathematics and Science! hehe..especially Math. who in this world will come out with 7.5 for 14 divided by 2? me! me! me! ok. cut it off! plus, i think it's a standard 1 & 2 subjects. so, maybe it is not that tough. hehehe..so, this sister (i call her kak ira) will send her daughter maybe with 's' to my house for the tutorial. or should i call it tution? because she wants me to do something like intensive tution like other tution centres usually do. ok KIV for that. the girls might be long at my house so in that case, i'm a care-taker of the girls! kan?

so, that is the symbiosis between us. i'm dying for a job (exagerrating. i haven't been looking for it yet), and she or they (kak ira and kak ina) need someone to check on their proposals and err.. more to finish it. and, someone to teach their girls English, Math and Science.hihihi

i end up teaching and correcting when i myself is tunggang langgang-ing. but, i'll try my very the best not to give ajaran sesat to other people.

2 comments:

ills said...

aku charged rm3 per page but that's dirt cheap. if they're like teachers charge extra lah :P haha. but penat gila that thing ok.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

oo ok..my first pay was only rm 50 and rm 40..so lagi gila murah lah! aiiyoorkk!! itu sudah merugikan!! tp betul mmg penat la..aku 2 hari adh sakit kepala..huhuhu..still got bertimbun yg depa nk bagi..wuwu