Monday, October 27, 2008

think serious

it occurred in my mind of what i want in my life. things that i wish to have and do in my life. i mean, we must have desires. only desires and urges will make us plan or maybe, at least do something about life.


1. i wish to learn sign language so that if i meant to be a teacher, i can teach those unprivileged people.


2. i wish to buy a car. maybe kelisa as my first car. upgrade to Suzuki swift and maybe the mini =)


3. a unit of apartment or condominium or a house..


4. with this in it =)


5. i wish to have this red vaio!


6. i wish to learn belly dance or salsa..hehehe..


7. i want to have kids with my husband. i want a family. i want babieees!


8. i wish to be like Betty Suarez. she's optimistic, nice, beautiful, hardworking, etc. etc. she brings light to people's life.

9. i hope i could be a social worker to help the needies.

10. i wish to have a great job (whatever job it will be). this one need to be KIV.

11. and of course i wish to help my parents. to pay back all the things they have done to me until now, even though they never ask for it.

okay ginnie, do your work!grant my wishes! i've spoken them. huhu! so far, these are the things that i wish i could have or could do in my life when i grow up. =)

No comments: