Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday boy~

hurrmm..i've been thinking about my boyfriend's birthday..it is still a month away (i suppose so)..ok la..lebih kurang..but what should i do ah? still have nothing in mind! *sigh*

well.. i know! i must get a job first to earn money..so that i can throw a birthday party for him! err...not exactly a birthday party..but to do something lah kan..hurrmm..so i'm gonna start my job hunting tomorrow! hooray! wish me luck! but first thing first, wish that i could be a morning bird (i wake up late during break)..huhu




and one thing..i'm so worry about my face..it becomes oily..so so oily these days..is it because of the hormones? or my diet? u know, during raya time, we can not stop ourselves from grabbing those lovely foods and kuih raya kan? so is it because of what i eat? hurrmm..i'm looking for a product that can solve this..my sister is using this product and it seems her skin looks lighter and cleaner (no pimples nor black spots)...TIA AMELIA? will it work on me?

No comments: