Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am Blessed.

Alhamdulillah...

I am blessed. Yes, I am.
Despite the hatred of my job. Eh. I don't hate my job. I hate the gaji system, okei. I love my students.

I am blessed.
To be surrounded by cool people where ever I go.
My sisters and brothers.
Cool friends in KL and Shah Alam.
Cool friends here in Seri Iskandar.
And even in FB.

Not to forget, this one cool and loving person on the other line whenever I need someone to talk to.

And a great man who loves me so much, more than his own life.

I am blessed to be surrounded by you guys. I really mean it.
You make my days whenever I feel down regardless of how close or not so we are.

I LOVE YOU.

5 comments:

Lang Legar said...

It sure feel good when you're down and there always will be someone to pick you up again..
When love is in the air, there always blessing in it..

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Lang Legar: love is general. love ur friends, they'll love you back. that's what i feel now as my other half is not here with me. he's trillions nautical away.

try to enjoy every mins of you life =D

*like i'm TRYING now*

LeSScAkAp said...

ha... yes yes be blessed and thankful of what you have and not complaining on what you SHOULD have had...

heard a lot about the payroll system there... mcm sux je... sian korg but tak pe... look at the bright side (whatever it is... if there is) huhuuhuuhu

apa pun we have to enjoy what we are doing.... :)

xoxo

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

yes, falliqku. i'm enjoying this!

*sambil menyanyi lagu tema iklan Nike - look on the bright~ side~ of life! tudu! tudu! tudu!*

misz moon said...

luv ya tooo!