Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life Imbroglio of Wan Elly

Well, I think I’m going to make this a custom – to have Tuesday blues.


This morning, while putting on make up and dressing up for work, it occurred in my mind that I’m turning into a negative person. I have no idea why did I say that about myself but I am no longer my old self. I would say that I am a positive person. I was born to be positive. I mean not 100% positive but I always managed to fake it until I feel it. There were times when I didn’t like things but I set my mind that it’s going to work well eventually and it did; or at least I felt okay about it. Even though it did not, still I could take it positively.


Somehow, that positive aura in me is decaying day by day. I become less positive each day. Why? It is not because of my bloody foundation keeps on spilling on my clothes every morning when I opened it. Even though that ruined my mood every morning a bit and yes, I cursed a little mild word about it. Well, not a good start of a day, I’d say.


It is not a wonder to me that someone can become negative about life. It could be things that happened not to be according to order, your supposition, and expectation for hundreds of times. But I wonder how one can make a total transition from negative attitudes about everything into positive when everything is not at all according to their expectation in which it is once upon a time was a big beef to them. I know few people with this ability. For example, a best buddy of mine, he was all negative about everything- life, food, events, yada yada yada. And he admired me for being so positive about everything. Everything to me was, “good!”, “Okay!” or “okay la..”, “relax” and whatnot. Now, he’s the one who tells me all those motivational remarks whenever I told him about my state. Luke, tell me how you did that.


I enjoy teaching. But sometimes I do resist to go to work. No, I’m not beefing about teaching. Wrong if you think I‘ve had enough of it. I have warm colleagues, good working environment, enthusiastic students, good place to stay with low cost of living in which I feel blessed for it.

But there’s one thing that I can never take it positively anymore. I think you can make a good guess about it. Yes. I’m not going to state it here as it'll brake the policy of privacy and confidentiality of a workplace (I learn this from 3R), even though I’ve told my friends about it. Haha!


Well, I think this is my life’s imbroglio for today. Now I am all hyped up to start marking!!!

I feel better so suddenly. =D


Oh, what an unbelievable mood swing!


Btw, Bobo, where’s my copy of the Secret? Sudah berbulan-bulan okei. I think I really need it now. Well, you know, just in case it happens again.

1 comment:

LeSScAkAp said...

yeah at times it hits us the malaise or lazy syndrome... not that we hate our job just that it's just lazy as simple as that

tu yg kelas jadik start lambat habis awal la... start awal habis awal la...

tak pernah la kelas habis lambat... either on time or before time hahahaha

dah start test dah?