Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Blues.

It is still drizzling outside. There's no sign of the sun coming up and to give me the energy. Ah, what a day. Sometimes I love rain. I love being in a car, driving in the drizzling rain, companied by the sound of R&B from the radio, alone or with someone else next to me. It has been a while and I miss that moment.

I didn't put on make up today. Just a slight colour of my Naturally Revealing and a few dabs of Berry Rich; to make it look innocently vibrant, coated with the Glossy Licious; minute dots of liquid blusher and that's it. I decided to have the bare eyes as I was so not in the mood for any outstanding features on my face. That is how actually my heart now.

I had a weird dream that I might consider it as a sign of my long thought last night before I managed to put my brain into hibernation. A short hibernation, to be exact. After two hours or so, I woke up of the dream for sahur. Having no appetite, I just had a piece of bread and a mug of coffee, alone and confused.

Here I am, in the office, trying to concentrate on my lesson plannings and well, marking the students' outlines. I know I need to try so hard to at least complete 60% of my tasks today as the weather is also not helping that much. And also the thought I had last night. It is about my life. "Am I doing the right thing?", "How my life is going to be for the next 4-6 months?", "Why should I have this thought, anyway?".

This is the Tuesday blues.

No comments: