Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ahlan wa Sahlan ~

Hello. Hey lo. Halu.

InsyaAllah, SailorBoy or Seri Balqis - the vessel that he is in; is now heading to Fujairah and scheduled to anchor there on 14th December 2009. Hurmmm...let's see..where it is..

The vessel will enter the Balhaf Terminal on the 18th.

click to enlarge

The terminal is in between Al Mukalla and Zinjibar. Not so interesting there, but click for the link of the image.

While looking for the images of the port, I bumped into more interesting images or I'd say information regarding this LNG traffics and the business they are doing. (MISC and Yemen LNG Co. Ltd. - ini pun baru je tau nama Yemen company ni).

By the way, why do I trouble myself, getting myself busy looking for the images of the locations and the ports he's going to? Bukan ape, I'd like to look at the same sky, same ocean, same port, same tanks, same pipes and all the things that he's looking at or going to look at when he reaches the places. He gets to see it for real, let me see it just in the pictures. :")

And oh, by the way, I remembered when he told me, "port Yemen tak siap-siap lagi, that's why kapal tak keluar lagi," (He's been 'floating' in Miri for 2 and half months - beginning two weeks before Aidilfitri). Now I just knew that Balhaf port was ready for the production of LNG on October, 15th 2009. Click here for more information. It's interesting to read!

It's a 4.5 billions investment and my man is involved in it? I'm proud of him! Even though he's not the owner of the vessels involved or the port itself. But he's having his hands on completing the project. Erk ~

bonk! bonk! make way pleeeaaaseee!!! dong! dong! knocking the body of the vessel. "sayang, I know you're in there!! hi!!" image from here .tq!

But no, he's not there in the black tank. He's down further in the water, in the hull. That's where he works. :)

When Seri Balqis reached Balhaf, I believe that the LNG will be piped up into Seri Balhaf - the vessel owned by the Yemen LNG Co. Ltd. That means, he's not going to the USA for further LNG traffic, I supposed. Seri Balhaf will do it. So sayang, nanti boleh balik cepat!!

This is Seri Balhaf, Seri Balqis's friend. He's a vessel of the Yemeni Governent. There's something about this boy. Want to know more about him? click here!

see? "Port Kelang" rubber stamp on his body. Is he built in Kelang or Japan?


2 comments:

Debot said...

aww..elly how sweet of you! aku suka post ini!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

:) rinduuu~

:P