Monday, December 14, 2009

Taknak tau Pun takpe

Tadaaa~

Look at my header! Well, yeah..I’ve just got too much time to kill this time around and yes, everyday I need to come out with new activities; or not so new. Hence, I did some browsing and Adobe-ing and walla! Bukan apa, saja je. I think I need to inject some energy in here for me to keep my stories.


Why didn’t I just use the templates that I can find anywhere in the web? Sometimes I just don’t like the layouts where the arrangement of the boxes might not according to my taste, the theme itself might not represent me or well, maybe I just don’t want to be seen having the same layouts as anyone else’s. Okay, okay these are just petty things that I shouldn’t talk about, I think.


But, hurrrmm..one thing leads to another. Actually I feel like talking now but everybody in this house is already asleep. Here we go.


I notice that I’m the person who avoids things that everybody is crazing about. It’s not that I’m trying to avoid. How to say it eh? Oh, I’ll lose my interest in things that everybody goes fanatic for. In some cases, I’ll be called as out-dated for being that way. You know, not knowing the in thing? Yes, I could be that single person who does not know bout the in thing. When I say this, I don’t mean that I’ll be losing my interest on everything that people craze about. I mean there are several things that affect me that way that I shall keep to myself. For example, when I was little (it’s in 90’s). Do you remember the London Boy watch that the face of the watch will change its colour according to the temperature? It came in two sizes – big and small. Discard it! Stop trying so hard to recall if you don't know! But I remember at that time, everybody in my school ( I mean almost everybody whom I knew) was wearing that watch. I didn’t give a damn to it. Really. I did not even ask my father to get me one, except for my brother. He asked my father to buy him that watch, really bad and you know, being the two kids n the family made me happened to have that watch too as my father didn’t want me to show that scary long face of mine without knowing that, hello, Abah, I didn’t want the watch! I didn’t even know that he bought it for me! But eventually, I myself got excited every time the watch changed its colours and I would report to my brother to compare the colour with his! Well, my point is, I have that weird manner sometimes. Up until now. Rarely.


Okay okay, what a ramble!


By the way, I’d like to tell you that there’s one road in Seri Iskandar, Perak that I call as ‘literally bumpy road’. It is called such because of the bumpy effect it gives while you’re driving along that road as compared to the previous roads you'd have passed. There’s something about this road…I think I’m going to be on that ‘literally bumpy road’ for coming years.


Hurm..it rains here tonight. It could be a sign that, “hey, it’s gonna rain for days, yo!”.

4 comments:

liisa said...

kmk rasa kmk penah ada jam yg ktk padah ya. n kmk salu letak my watch dalam fridge coz kmk suka kaler nya jd purple! haha

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hahaha! oh la tdah ~ lalu fridge makei jam ktk! so cute!! haha! mk rasa nama ya Boy London. bukan London Boy. haha!!

Unknown said...

oh dulu abah aku tak nak belikan,aku menangis.cis besnye kalau jam yang boleh tukar-tukar warna kalau letak dalam peti ais ni.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

best weyy..tali dia pun lawa..muahaha~