Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Craving Moment

1300-13-1300!

No they won't come.

I'm craving for at least the fries. Subway and sushi too. And nasi lemak kupang berlada in front of D.E!

Why am I asking for things that are not here when I don't bother when they are possible?

Most probably I'm going back to KL or Shah Alam this weekend.
=)

Btw some senior lecturers said that we look like one of the students. And some students think we are the classmates. How old must we appear to look like a lecturer then? Huhu!

And..I think I'm going to lose my feet with the heels and the walks. my legs are aching up to the butt!!

oh I'm looking forward to go to school. I mean the school school. I heard that the posting list will be out in November. I want to be a school teacher lah.

4 comments:

PoJenG said...

oh2.
telah bekerja.
tahniah!
sgt hebat.
teruja.
haha.
all the best yeah!
(^_^)

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

where do u stay anyway in seri iskandar?

Anonymous said...

now i regretted tak apply for posting!aiyo.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

pojeng: huhu..dia plak eksaited!!
jack: dekat saje..bley blanje..huhu
eapa: wait for the next registeration ok..=)