Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 1 huhuhu

*AHAHHAHAHAHAH*

Okay it is funny that I have started my day as a lecturer. Oh I prefer to call myself a student lecturer as I am still learning to suit myself with the title. Gosh! I felt like a student everytime we met other lecturers a.k.a our colleagues. Oooh. So funny.

I am yet to enter any class since I've burnt my both classes today. First morning class due to the briefing - submission of the timetable; (this lappy's comma is broken); our mentors and the room that we need to share with as they couldn't find any room for us yet. I was so pening with too much information at one time and met so many people that I couldnt even lock in their names! Also penat walking in my heels and searching for the classes. And I was sweating like a pig!

Actually I have written so many things here but due to the macam harem Celcom Broadband connection; (even my 3G connection pun like semacam baik takde phone. Nak call out or in pun mcm ow my gawd~); everything is gone! tapi thank you Moon bagi pinjam! =) Tapi ngaper celcom nye connection macam harem?

But as an accident prone I always am I nearly fell down the stairs. Thank you.

And oh yesterday (Sunday) we went to Lumut and did our housewarming shopping in Manjung. My brother took us there. And my mom insisted to visit my brother's base in Lumut. It was so amazing looking at the camp and the ships there!

Basically I am in search for a good spot to eat. So far I think that mamak next to Rahmah punya maggi goreng and teh tarik boleh tahan sedap la. And I noticed that Rahmah mini market in cheaper than the Halida.

And oh; I also concerned that there are so many cats died on the road. On my way to Lumut I saw like 5 cats mati. I think the cats here love to play by the roadside. Last night after having our dinner at the mamak; Mun almost rolled on a cat that was running across the road. Poor cats.

Okay okay. Actually I am so excited being here and experiencing my new life. Tomorrow is going to be another long day. I'm entering my ID class and EM class. Hello y'all! =)

Mari mari kita tidor. Esok sekolah!

P.S: esok pakai Alice ye.

3 comments:

mInImOy said...

Nak makan kat Mamak.. pegi towards tronoh old town tu..kat sebelah Shell kot rasenyer, ade satu kedai mamak name Farouk & Sithick. Something like that la. bebudak panggil tpt tu Farouk.

Sesampai saner, order menatang ni (my hubby's secret recipe) - Nasi Goreng biasa, ubi lebih, papadom and serve with kuah kari kambing. Kuah je tau.

heaven~ nyam nyam~

oh, my Hubby nak g interview esok for Safety officer post. doakan ye? dpt gaji besar sket, ley g ipoh. ley pick u up then g jalan2 ipoh :D

LeSScAkAp said...

cats kat sana jarang jumpa jalan bila jumpa they got all hyped up LOL

great that ur having fun there hehehe

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Moy: yaaay!! hopefully ur hubby will get the job!! bley gang ngn mak mertua okay! please come here moy show me tempat makan yg best2. i kalo dapat makan takpe dah..hurmm. nanti i ajak my friends p ushar tempat tu!! =D

Falliq: I think i can be happy being anywhere esp new places. cuz i'll try to make myself happy and last2 jadi betol2 hepi plak!! huhuhu =D
but this one is real happy la. heheheh