Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh, Bollocks!

Well, I had a great time walking around the campus in my selipar jepun today! Yes.

How? No, the Pak Guards didn't scold me even though I look like much of a student. And other lecturers also didn't scold. But some students gave me the weird look.

I was heading to the printers to photocopy the exercises for my class this evening until I forgot something and went back to the room to get it. I got my stuffs and guess what? I left my keys on the table and I didn't notice it until the photocopy was done.

No fuss. I mean I was still cool. I went up to my room and look at my room mate a.k.a my mentor's time table. Okay, she's having class from 11 until 1p.m at the AC building. Fyi, the AC building is next to the APB, our building. But is is around 1 kilometer away, I think. Is it, Mun and Adib? I don't know kilometers.

Okay, the room is AC033. Ground floor! okay!

Then I walked down the stairs in my selipar Jepun for the first time in the campus, under the hot sun (I used the shortcut which is the road). Oh, not to forget, the thick grammar textbook and stacks of photocopied exercises.

I reached there, and knock the door. I opened it and what?! There was someone else in that room! Not the person I was looking for! Godemit! I must have looked at the wrong day of the timetable!

I went back to the APB, using the same road, with the same speed and nothing in mind. All I know was I need to get the key. Or else, I would have to loiter around having my works hindered. And by the way,my room is on the second floor and the nearest way between the AC and the APB is by using the stairs, and then need to pass the bridge that connecting the other wing of the building. And my room is in the center, i think. Yes, I climbed up the satirs again, and walked passed th wing.

Well, God must love me! I looked at the timetable on Friday! Hello. hari ni Khamis, okay. And the room that I was supposed to knock on was AC208. You see that '2'? Yes, It is on the second floor, at the other end of the AC building. (the building is the U shape).

Then, what? Ya lah! I had to walked down the APB, along the road and climbed that AC208!

Finally I got the keys. And lost a few kilos, I think. But thank god I was wearing my selipar Jepun. Or else, I must have fallen down the stairs!

Funny? If you were me, you will call it stupid. But yeah, everything is funny to me =)

2 comments:

Debot said...

it's not funny but i do understand with the "entering-a-wrong-class incident" thingy..huhu ksian mekgaiver! hehe malam ade kelas lg..huhu if i were you, for sure aku dah stop in the mid of the road and scream; TO HELL WITH IT LA! haha

LeSScAkAp said...

sounded like u had a very eventful day LOL

true if u wore ur stilletos... i bet u have chucked them off on ur way back to ABP the 1st time LOL...