Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Man, me and random.

"Marry me..."

Yes, boy. I've changed my mind.

"will you marry me? now?"

Being apart from you is my current worst fear. Me love you.


* * *

btw, the fog here is getting worse. I'm inhaling the fog right now, in my own room. It is heaty. I am tired even though I have taken my power nap (it's 4 hour. nap?). Oh, maybe I still need my weekend. Two days are not enough.

I want it back! Doraemon, you know that I'll never stop calling for you!

btw, gotten the finally finalized timetable. I have night classes! 'Yay!'



Jadi student lagi best! tsk!

5 comments:

liisa said...

elly!!!!!
ive been waiting for ur entry~
how's life??
kelas malam? huhu.. akhirnya merasa juga kamu ya.

Mc Izzy said...

oitz.keja mana yew?

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

mal: huhu..aoklah..bz tek..ahahah!
sikdalah bz ney just kepak jak. got no time to really2 blog. and maybe run out of ideas kot..ahaha..i heard that ur teaching in school. oii..posting november nun!! ooh, berdebarlah!!

Izzaty: saye berkhidnmat di uitm seri iskandap perak sekarang..hehe..

mInImOy said...

wahaha..!!

told ya working life gonna suck BIG time.

you're #4 person i've heard of complaining studying life is better than working life.

welcome to my world~~ :D

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

huhu! seriously. tanggungjawab besar gila2!!! =O