Saturday, August 22, 2009

Body Massage, Anyone?

Well, it's already 2.45 a.m and I am still awake. Not so fresh yet my eyes refuse to sleep. Ini kan malam minggu. Thus, here I have been seating watching online TV series that I missed for like 4 hours. By the way, actually there's one thing that I really really want right now. No, not shushi - had it for dinner with friends. Okay, advertisement: it is a 'Unagi Time' at Shushi now. There are many types of unagi shushi. It lasts until 31st August. To all unagi fans, go crash your Shushi King now~

Okay okay back to my wish.

Right now, how I wish I was at a spa having a deep aromatherapic massage for the whole body. Especially the legs and feet. Aaa..the waist too. And my back. There are many reasons for those muscles pain and whatnot - not having enough rest, not sleeping in a thousand ringgit bed and mattress and too much of walking. Well, walking around in heels or maybe stilettos is no easy walk. I'd rather say it is a quite painful walk at the end of the day. Plus, climbing up the stairs and the bumpy roads. Oyy, not to forget the cuts and blisters my shoes gave me for the first few times wearing them (I mean some of them. Some are good girls). My most valuable asset is now losing its values. Yes, I have another choice of not wearing it but I've spoken up my mind as it makes me look professional, elegant and well, maybe a bit stylish. To be honest, I feel sexy wearing heels. Ha ha!

Dah! Dah! Mari mari siapa nak bagi free whole body massage?

Eh. Eh. Dah pukul 3. Mari bersahur. Nanti siang nak puasa~

No comments: