Friday, August 7, 2009

Hallo. I'm Still Alive.

Hallo again...

It's been a while since my last post. I have nothing much to say here, I suppose; as I usually share everything with my lovely friends whom I get to laugh and be crazy together. Well, maybe I blog when I have nobody to tell my story to. For example right now, I am alone in my room, my roomate (mentor) has a morning class this morning; so do Adib and Moon whose classes are also at 8 a.m. And I, I have nothing today! My 9 a.m class is canceled for my students are scheduled to go for their site visit. Meanwhile, the meeting that was supposed to be in the afternoon was also canceled. Thus, here I am, alone, got nothing to do or maybe refuse to mark the essays as I am so damn sleepy and can't even think straight! And oh, I am hungry too!

But finally it is Friday. Fridays are always the most dearly day for those who are working. Well, sedar tak sedar dah sebulan kerja ni. Through out this one month, I am positive to say that I have changed a lot, in so many ways. I don't know where to start but the most obvious change is that I have started to send my clothes to the laundry for wash and yes, for ironing. Yes, all my baju kurungs for next week are at the laundry. Pemalas ke? No lah. I am too tired to stand there ironing my 5-7 outfits to work. I chose to do a marathon ironing as I realized that to iron every night is quite tedious and I might possibly change the plan to iron my clothes the next morning in which I am afraid I would wake up late. To play safe it is, I choose one night to stand there, ironing everything.

Food. During my first few weeks here, I was so amazed with the food here. I was thrilled to try different eating place and food as I am sure that they would taste good. Don't get me wrong. The food here is still good, delicious and nyummy. Maybe it is me who's getting bored of eating outside. I want to eat at home. Something that we cook ourselves. Okay, waiting for the first pay to get the stove and other home appliances. Cepatla gaji!

Adeh~ Laparnye! Oh, this weekend I'm going to Moon's nenek's house in Kuala Kangsar. She's taking me there to try the famous Laksa. I don't know how famous it is but the Perakians said it is nyummy. So, I am on again for food hunting! She's also taking me to see the beautiful Msjid Tunku Ubudiah. Just so you know, I am actually a big fan of art. I don't speak art, but I do appreciate it. I love monuments, buildings - modern and old. Sounds like I should have changed my major earlier. So I am looking forward to be there. I even heard in Tronoh itself there is one place where all the old buildings are located. That area is very old even a filming production chose that place for the setting. I shall try that place too.

Okay, it is almost 10 now. I am going for breakfirst with Moon after she finished her class. Today, I promise myself to plan my lessons for next week. (*puke!puke!*) I mean the whole week for next week. I am packed with replacement classes!! Adoyaiii!!


P.S: I love my job. I really do. I love my students. They are fun. eventhough ada yang perangai macam ta*i

2 comments:

liisa said...

i miss you elly!!! :(

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

haih mal. miss me or my blog entry??
hahahaa!!!
i miss you too mal. tau sik, ada one lecturer here reminds me of you. the face, size and even the voice!!! :D