Monday, August 24, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow....


Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.
There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops, Away above the chimney tops.
That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then - oh, why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can't I?


This evening on our way back to Seri Is we saw a rainbow when we dropped by Medan Gopeng fetching Adib. I was so excited upon seeing it after years of wondering "lama dah tak nampak rainbow...". It was like once in a blue moon event to get to see the rainbow today. :)

Out of all the colours red is my favourite.

There's nothing about me that makes people remember me but my shoes (think so). Colours is one of the ways to let them speak on my behalf.

Btw the connection here is really getting on my nerves!! Nitenite people! Till then when the connection is at the peak~

1 comment:

mInImOy said...

wah. rindu sgt la ngan McD gopeng tuh. our weekend nights would end up being there.

ipoh - moven's peak - movie - mcd sampai at least 7 am the next morning.

haih~ tolong carikan keje kat ipoh,bleh x?