Monday, August 31, 2009

Anniversary(s)

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN YANG KE-52!!
Happy Independence Day!!


Make your celebration meaningful with your patriotism.

Unlike others, I'm not celebrating this historical moment anywhere but to stay at home and am about to hit the bed. I'm going a to have a long journey back to Seri Iskandar tomorrow morning with my brother and most probably will be breaking the fast alone.

btw,

Happy 2nd Anniversary to us, sayang.

I know that you're taking the flight to Miri tomorrow afternoon and will be living in that humongous ship for 4-6 months.

Just so you know, I've never been this sure about my future. With you, everything seems so true and believable. It has been a meaningful-2 year with you sayang. I hope we'll be counting for more years and decades.

I love Malaysia! And I love this particular Malaysian too. You! ;D



2 comments:

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

congratulations to both malaysia and you.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

thank you jack! :D