Sunday, August 16, 2009

Transference

I notice that...after one month...

  • I have started nagging in class.
  • I have started showing my anger to my students (I dabbed the duster onto one of my students' face as he was talking when I was busy explaining).
  • I even started to feel like throwing away the textbook that I am holding when the students are talking in my class when they are not asked to.
  • I have started feeling tired like my whole body is aching; during weekend.
  • I have started to appreciate weekends more than I thought I would.
I felt guilty for dabbing the duster part but to my defense, he deserved that, didn't he?

Those changes connote that I am serious about my job, am I not?. If only those students are serious with their studies.

Btw, we still haven't gotten our first pay. How am I going to survive? I'm still alive and having enough of everything that is necessary, kudos to me.
Even though I still feel that I need more than that.

Oh, I love my life. I'm serious. Alhamdulillah.
I love living in Ipoh and Seri Is. Alhamdulillah. Eventhough sometimes I am immuned already with things that are offered in Seri Is.

But thanks to Adeb and Moon who are always making me happy.


And get to spend weekends in Ipoh is more than enough to me when there is nothing to do in Seri Is without the transportation and maybe, entertainment. Thanks to Moon and Kakteng for having me in.

P.S: Most probably we're going to the UTP Convo Fair tonight. New thing that Seri Iskandar has to offer. My mentor, whose husband is the staff there said there are many fun things that I might like there. Lets see how fun it is tonight.

No comments: