Monday, January 12, 2009

life is mean sometimes...or it is not?

life has been so mean and kind of funny to me lately....
1. i broke one zip of a pair of shoe and i had to buy it. thank God i love the shoes (but did not mean to buy it. i was just trying it). live with it. i am wearing it
now. - funny to me.
2. i lost my k810 phone at Topshop Pavillion (i think and positive about it). i think it was the gay pick pockets who are the mother#$%^&*. i am sad because i had to fork out more from my loan which supposedly means for books and shopping (but not shopping for a new handphone). now i am using nokia 3120 classic (it is for the 3G purpose and cheap. the cheapest 3G phone that the shop offered me). nokia??? it has been a while. i love sony ericsson oh so muchos!!!! and oh, i still don't have my sim card wit me. my boyfriend insisted to collect it from the celcom in Kuching. yes, i repeat. in Kuching, the place he is now. thus, i have to wait for the mailbox. people, i am lost in radar for a while ok.
- this is not funny at all.
despite all these, i am happy that i got Mr. Boyfriend two t-shirts that i think he will like it because i like it!!! and tonight, we (my housemates and me) are celebrating her boyfriend's birthday. we are planning on a surprise birthday party in which i had bought all the party favors and got excited about it that i think i have spent on some of the unnecessary items. hiihihi.
and oh, i am planning to start a part time job at the pizza hut again ( am i sure??). i think i really need it now since i am run out of cash for next next next months. it came to me while i was having my lunch alone at pizza hut in SACC. after paying the bill, i asked if we can do a part time here and the girl politely and happily said "yes" in fact, there are workers there who are from uitm. the working hours is negotiable. hurrmm..so why not?? i filled the form and have to wait for the call. it was in a whimp! i hope it'll lead me to a better state. huhuhu...
* uuuurrrgggghh!!!! assignments! (i mean later). presentations. research!

2 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

lost your phn eh? shoot that's no fun...

sigh

but we will go through in at least once (well for me twice) in life

heheheh

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

ya leh...this is my first time..that makes me sad..
:((