Friday, January 30, 2009

indonesian songs yang best

I've heard about Kerispatih. But I've never really listened to their songs as in really really know who the singer is whenever i heard the song on the radio heading to somewhere in the car. Well, i like the songs! and also Nidji. i remember, about two years ago, my Chinese Muslim friend gave me a copy of CD of his compilation. there were a few songs from Nidji - one of them is Hapus Aku (his favourite and recommend it to me). but needless to say, I did not really pay attention to it. to tell you people, some of the songs from Nidji that I like now are Laskar Pelangi and Kau dan Aku both in Malay and English version. I thought it is because that I am in this melancholy feeling and missing-someone situation now that makes me like it. dang! it is so not like that. I like it because of the melody. and guys, if you notice, the song Shadow was made as the OST for the tv series Heroes gazette on Star World ok. how good is that!
oh, i almost forgot about Kerispatih. obviously i am not a good writer. jumping here and there. nghengeh.
I like the song Bila Rasaku ini Rasamu, Tapi Bukan Aku, mengenangmu and more will come soon.
actually I've been hunting for this one song. it is Indonesian. I can't recall the melody of the song and hell far to the artist lah.
p.s: i MISS my sailorBoy :(

2 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

as much as i hate to say this but Kerispatih is da best!

suara dia dan lirik dia sangat menyentuh jiwa, baik lagu sedih mahupun lagu gembira...

btw
kenapa ngan layout page ko nie?

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

fals: ngape?? kenapa kenapa??? aku tengok ok jek??