Saturday, January 31, 2009

To My Dearest Girlfriend

being with you makes me so happy, all the time we spent together feels like a dream that i don't want to end. but reality always kick you in the right spot, and it hurt so much coz we're far apart.

i want you to know that i miss you so so much and every time i'm alone, you're the first thing on my mind. i know its hard for you and its hard for me too being so far away from each other. but it's something we have to accept in our relationship.

just remember we'll be together again and that i love you so so much my sweet princess. we'll talk soon, don't worry. hearing your voice will always ease the pain my dear.

before i click the publish button, know that i love you, i miss you, i'm thinking of you every second of my life. take care princess...... we'll be together soon...

your sailor boy

2 comments:

epifah said...

awwww so sweet i feel like crying. hee.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

huhuh..epi..its not fair! you read it before i do!!! and yes, i cried..
:'(