Tuesday, February 3, 2009

gasp!

gosh..about the previous post. it was posted by sailorBoy before his ship sailed out from Bintulu off to Futsu. Eapa told me that she has read it and I couldn't stop myself from stalking her about it..wuwuwuwu..gosh..I don't know what to say. he is not here anymore. and I can't tell him how I feel upon his sweet note he left me.

I was in my sister's place in PJ last weekend that I couldn't go online. and by the way, my sailorBoy asked me a favour. he wants me to update my blog everyday so that when he reaches Bintulu in every two weeks, he got to know how i am doing by reading it. okay boy. i'll try my best (i am kind of lazy to update).
lompat...

today is my cutest most stylist friend's 22nd birthday!!!! it is EAPA's birthday. let me sing a birthday song for you once again...


happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to Eapa...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...~

I wish you a very happiest memorable birthday picnic ever my dear. I LOVE YOU. may Allah bless you and good fortunes ahead!

I made trifle for our picnic this evening (hopefully it is not raining this evening). the recipe?? I'll share with you guys later kay! :) and of course with the picnic pictures!




back to real my real life...




lately I feel that I have started the engine for classes! ha? okay..I know. some of you people have already reached the first checkpoint, maybe. and I just started the journey kan?? good for you guys! and good for us!...

...err..even though i spent most of the time eating at my sister's place last weekend...
that is one of two fat rich filling sandwiches that i had...



No comments: