Friday, December 12, 2008

it's 8 p.m and i am at home

i am at home at this time?? yes...i requested from the manager to let me start working earlier so that i can finish earlier. hehehehehe...i worked from 11 a.m until 6p.m today. it is because of nobody is available to fetch me if i need to go home at 1 a.m. i had been asking help from my cousin to fetch me but i think it's not nice to trouble people so much. even though my cousin is willing to help me, i just don't want to trouble him anymore. he just got married and of course he wants to spend more time with his wife kan. hehehehe...thus, my working hour now is at 11a.m-9/10 p.m. once, i did the opening at 9 a.m. it was fun!! even though there are lots of works to be done, i got to breathe in the fresh air in the morning (words from a person who has been waking up late after working so late at night). it was quite tiring but it was no fuss since we got ample time to do it. every morning, there will be only two service persons to do the opening. we need to open the bar, set the table, swipe and mop the floor, polish the windows, take out all the motorcycles and park it outside the hut, and prepare the salad. other than these two service person, the others have to make the doughs, prepare the ingredients for pizzas' topping and etc. and i, for the first very time in my life, i moved 5 motorcylces out off the hut and parked them outside!! i have to say, i don't ride a bike and let alone to move it. the last time i remeber, i tried to move my father's bike and it fell. at first when the manager sked me to do that, i was not sure and told him that i can't move them. but later after that, Kak Gee came to help me because she said i was slow. hahahahaha! and yes,i was. because i did not know what exactly to do. if they ask me to do the closing for the service and bar, it is at the back of my hands lah.
there are so many things happening these few days. at work, relationship, my social life etc. and about my work, i am kind of lazy to continue it. i feel like resigning earlier than i am planning to. my manager adviced me to still be working on Christmas so that i can get double or tripple pay. the problem is, i think that i need to start preparing for my new semester (my assignments). haiseh. and of course, mr. boyfriend. i want to see him. so much!!
and one more thing,
i am so outdated for i am busy working. i know about the land slide, i know about ... i don''t. i don't know about any other news updates. hoih!

No comments: