Sunday, December 28, 2008

random of yesterday

lots of things happened to me yesterday. the highlight was FUNNY. yeap. funny to me but not to others.

1. it was my brother's engagement. we went to hell far and tiring Sabak Bernam for the ceremony.

2. when we reached there, i was the one who carried the cake's tray, one of the 5 hantaran.

highlight: 3. i dropped the cake right in front of the girl's grandmother, right on front of the house as we reached there. it was like the cake was terbalik nd penyet! i was so shocked and i don't know how to picture my feeling at that time, but i know it was hell so unexpected! everybody was so terkejut like okay, it was kinda humiliating. but to me, after that, it was kinda funny. it was like in cartoons where cakes flung here and there and destroyed! hahahahaha. the thing that bother me most was my new baju kurung got dirty of the cream cake. it was chocolate cake and duh..want it or not, one of my aunties safed the cake by picking it up and put it upside down back onto the tray. the tray was actually kind of slippery and the box of the cake was that transparent plastic box. the tray was light and the cloth is kinda a thin and silky. so it slipped la of course. hahahaha. nasib la.

4. i came across a zebra print wedges just like the one in the Lipstick Jungle. but of course this one is faux lah. and it is not a heels like in that series. it is a pump wedges. or there any specific name for it? unfortunately, there was no size for me. not even one size smaller! actually i had no intention to buy it since i have no more munny to spend. i've been spending quite a lot lately and have to wait for my next salary which is on 7th January. i was so sad. to me, not being able to get what i want is not a real doom. no, that's not actually the real one. but, the fact that i could not have a try of it due to the size problem is. because, at least, i got to feel when i could not have it. and to make it worst, when i got the size right, it suits me right, and the item is right, but the money is not right that i can't afford it. then, that one is a real real doom lah.

gosh, ape aku merepek ni??? by the way, i love my mr. crazy boyfriend oh so much!! he bought me a complete season 1 of Lipstick Jungle when he was in Penang!! i love you sayang!! mmmwax!

No comments: