Thursday, December 4, 2008

my week-end

halloooooo~


it has been a few days since my last post!!! i can't believe that i could be this busy

(tired, actually).


well, i WAS so busy last week since my neighbour was having the kenduri, and of course, i lent a hand for the wedding. here are some of the pictures we snapped snapped on that day. i am yet to copy more pictures from my negihbour's son. thus, these are just from my phone...


haiseh!! i don't know what's wrong with blogger. my photoes couldn't be uploaded!! or is it my connection?? hurrmm..


by the way, i am proud to say that i made the sirih junjung for the bride's side!!! hahahahahah!!! i was the bidan terjun that night. after work at around 2.00 a.am, i just had my light dinner (okay, i think i'm putting on my weight since i take my meal after work, EVERY night), i straight away went to my neighbour's house as they asked for my help on the sirih junjung. i don't know how were they inspired to call me for that. and i, just gave it a shot. but of course i referred to a book before putting my hands on it. and waallla! they said it is lovely!! i mean, it looks like a sirih junjung lah. ngeh ngeh.


and by the way, i dropped my name tag in a drain today during my break. actually it is not my name tag. it is one of the kitchen boy whose name is WAN on the name tag in which the manager asked me to wear his since he needs me to do the service. and this WAN boy, he got two name tags and willing to lend it to me. and now what i've done to his name tag??? hahahahaha!!! the manager laughed when i told him tht i dropped the name tag in a drain.


but the bright side of it is, i got my own name tag!!! it is written 'TRAINEE, ELLY'. see??? there's a miracle there. but i promised Wan to get him a new name tag later.


haiseh!!!! i've been trying to upload photoes but it is in vain!


nevermind lah...


and i think i am so much improved in my job. now, i am not the bartender anymore. i am assigned to handle a section. there are 3 sections in the hut. A, B and C. C is the biggest section. usually, crews who are assigned section A will also have to take section B that makes it two sections. but, section C can be considered as a big section because the tables there are for 6 people. the customers on section C are from family, big group of friends, and those who want to hold a party. sometimes they combined 3 to 4 tables for themselves. that makes the order is big, long, expensive and to me, extra cautious, complicated and needs follow up. but most of the times, i could handle it. except for some mistakes that i've done with the punching. that is another case....
and oh! i met my coursemate, Roselina (i am not sure if i spell her name right). she was there with her family to celebrate her nephew's birthday! and my exschoolmate, another exschoolmate whom is now married (maybe) with my former school technician. hahaha! it was kind of funny when we meet people from our past, unexpectedly in a very unexpected condition that we will never thought of! me? pizza? hahahahaha!!!
hahaha!! at last!!!!
my sirih junjung. the base is based on the book. the upper decoration is my own copyright :D
yes, it is very simple but i made it!!!!
isk!! but just one picture?!!!
ape ni??
maybe some other time lah.

No comments: