Monday, December 8, 2008

pada hari raya haji

SELAMAT HARI RAYA QURBAN

to all muslims



it is raya today and we did not go anywhere. it is because we don't have a car. one of the cars was crashed by my brother a week ago and yet to be repaired. the other car is with my brother in Sungai Besi. my aunties' cars are so limited due to their half dozen children and of course the space lah. how many adults can fit in a citra? not so many kan. so, we did not go to our another aunty's house in Tumpat to watch the Qurban ceremony.

we just stayed at home in our baju kurung, watching 3 barbie movies (the diamond castle, pegasus and magic of the rainbow) instead of 5 (thank god)- my niece and nephew lah. and we viewed the photoes taken by my talented uncle on the wedding of two days. here are some of the meaningful and storytelling moment..



changing hands for the hantaran. it was so heavy! these two are my cousins. they are sisters.



that's my mother. holding the black beauty.



my 4th sister in orange, me and my 3rd sister discussing of ...i can't remember. and that small kid in red, my cousin jugak. we are waiting to be welcomed by the host of the bride.




my cousin (the son of the photographer) in white and my little brother in blue. we are heading off to our nenek's house.




these are photoes on the wedding at our nenek's house. it was one day after that. it is called 'menyambut menantu'.





welcoming the bride's family by taking the hantaran. it was raining cats and dogs before that and it caused us to walk in zig zag.

err..i have no idea of what i was doing at that time. but we just love camera!


see... tengah bertugas as flower girl pun sempat lagi detect paparazi ;p

(the baju is too big for me. i took it because that's the last piece, and i wanted the colour to match with my kain)



my 4th, 3rd sister and i standing at the gate with the door gifts.



my little cousin in bilik pengantin yang cantik. she loves camera and camera loves her.



my nephew and niece whose mother left them for Yokohama tonight for 10 days, working. they are staying with us until the end of school break
you know what i am really really desired to do?
shopping on products at the guardian! they are having their great sale.
gosh! i just love buying (i mean, i wish i could afford to do this) skin care products hoping that it can take care of my unhealthy skin. i also wish to get the umbrella! it requires a purchase of RM100 and above.
hehehe..

No comments: