Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Could You Please Lend Me a Shoulder, Please?

Or maybe two...



God, I need a stronger shoulder to lean on.


I thought I am strong. Or maybe I'm tired of being so strong for myself.


I just need a stronger shoulder to lean on.


Just for a while. No word, would be fine. Just for a while.


God, I need a stronger shoulder to lean on.


Can I lean on you?


You? Yeah, YOU.

Seriously...
Or I should just leave and come again some other time?
It won't do any good either.
I want it to be better.
I need a stronger shoulder to lean on.
So could you please lend me your shoulder, please?
Just for a while so that I can be stronger...just a shoulder.

2 comments:

liisa said...

i wud like to but mine is not strong enough i guess..

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hurm..well. i know u need one too. thank you mal. huhu~