Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeehawt!

Ah. I was so busy last night drowning myself with notes, theories, applications and terms that I didn't spend enough time with sailorBoy. Poor boy. And by the time I finished the first paper in the afternoon, I already couldn't reach him. Poor me. He's off to Niigata this time. I should have asked him to bring back a Doraemon to rescue me next ime.

Well, apparently the two papers we have been stuggling over are now over.
eh. eh. belum grad lagi. sebab tu lah lompat pun tak bape nak jadi..
In fact, I went out earlier for the second paper. It is now actually still the time allocated for the paper. Up to 5.15pm. But what to goreng in 3 hours if we didn't really revise the chapters? Plus, I think most of the answers are redundant or *cough* more to common sense*cough*. Wahaha! I really gambled for this paper this time! But the most important thing is I get to redeem my rest at least for tonight!


Hurm..tomorrow is our last paper for this final final exam. CALL. Wa wa wee wa!


and I am still not fully recovered from this flu, fever and mild cough. Great!


Man, I'm so gonna miss all these! Should I? or Shouldn't I? terngiang-ngiang pulak lagu Graduation kat telinga. terus rase nak p karaoke plak!


Alamak! still got no outfit for the MPG!! haiseh!

2 comments:

liisa said...

that pic.
aku paling suka style izat 'lompat'.
lompatan-save-the-best-for-the-last.

ahaha

(ppr counseling itu.. huhhh)

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

itula pasal.dia nk wat surprise graduation jump kot nanti! haha!