Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sayonara

Yes, sailorBoy's ship just sailed off for Sodegaura, Chiba. I'll get him back on the phone (hopefully) on 10th April. And by the time he reach Bintulu again (that will be two weeks from now), I'm about to drown myself with the two killing papers in a day.

My oh my...

How fast the time goes by. I don't want to make it faster so that all these will over. I don't want it to be elongated either that we'd have more time to complete the assignments and projects. I want to SKIP it. So that we don't have to face it.

Impossible indeed.




this song is not dedicated to the loved ones or girlfriends and boyfriends. It is dedicated to all the assignments that my friends and I are struggling over now. Yes, we need to love our assignments. Or maybe pretend to love and befriends with them.

Ouhh..suddenly you're like a rocket in our minds and the posters. We couldn't stop thinking about you no matter how hard we tried!

GOOD LUCK me fellow friends! =

ALL THE BESTEST LUCKS IN THE WORLD~




No comments: