Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Off being a loser

I have that pathetic sad face, when I'm sad, I shall say.

Before class, before I slipped in my feet into the slipper, I realised that the clothes I'm wearing was over-turned - the pocket is at the back. I realised it when I tried to look for the pocket to put my handphone. I needed to take off everything back and well, it's tedious after not having a good night sleep and you're kinda late for class. And sure I'd look stupid with the two pockets at the back.

After class, a friend told me, "Elly, ko nampak macam tak sihat je."
Yes, Izzat. pandai pun ko.

After class, a friend said 'I love you' (i'm not sure because I lend her my shoes or she really does..heheh).and gave me a hug. In which I really need one.
Thank you Siti Adib.

When I'm sad, or not in a good condition, or get out of order that is so visible on my face, everybody will notice it. I'd look extremely misarable, I suppose. I don't know how to hide it. And I don't know how to verbalize it.

All I can do is my lips fail to crack a smile, even to shape a flat alignment, in which strangers in the library will look at me and remind me to smile. My mind will go blur, wandering about what, I'm not sure. I'll have that empty loser look in my eyes. And my vocal cord is like clocked from producing any sound.

Today is my doom's day. With piles of workloads (lame-everybody that I know of is having the same thing), stupid pointless heart wrenching unhelpful argument with the other half, and crave for some fun and oh, escapism!

Mr. Time Machine, please stop the time. Or if you can't do it, could you please kindly elongate it? Or, just help me with my oh so pathetic emotion, that'll be fine.

p.s: Doraemoooooonnnn!

3 comments:

liisa said...

its only 10.47 a.m when u wrote d entry.. pagi masih muda, syg.. dont simply label today as ur not-so-lucky day! be strong elly! i lep u toooo! :)

(oo.patut la ko ngn adib cium2 kat tangga lab sampai buat izat n org lain jadik blurr!)

lolx

Mc Izzy said...

sabaq no...bkn2 hari2 kita rasa hepi..

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

huhuhu..thank u korang!!

tapi lepas tu, kami p lunch kat paksu corner yang sedap gila dan murah.
pastu kami naik bus p SACC Mall dan PKNS. kami main makeup2 kat watson!!
mlm tu kita smua p dinner. whhooah~

;D