Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Masquerade Graduation Night II


Here are some pics from my friends' canggih camera. Thank god to our Facebook circle, eventhough photoes are overloaded there!


My most favourite mask. By Syameer


The simplest paper bag mask. Low cost. by Hadi. Next to him is Adris

The coolest 'why so serious' face paint. By Tajuzzaman or Boteng.


the girl in red is Adris's girlfriend.

Well.. yeah. I sang again that night. Haha! It was Rocket by Yuna. Actually it was Naja's turn to show off her talent. I was there just to help out. But it turned out...haha! self-absorb! Tapi you guys tak kisah kan? Naja pun ada nyanyi jugak kan? Ngee~


a song from JUNO.


;(



Oh, 1..2..3..yes, there are only 12 guys there. These are the only guys we have in our batch. Our course has the least number of male students, I suppose. In a class, there would be at least 2-3 guys for every semester. Haha!

Almost everybody is in the sad mode now. The end of the students' life is felt by almost everybody. I am one of them. But as the feelings are mixed up, honestly, I don't know what I feel. It is not neutral either. I just have no idea. Maybe after all these, I will really know what exactly my feeling is. I will realise that it will be just a memory.




sweet memories...


Venue: KGSAAS Shah Alam

Mode: N/A

1 comment:

bb said...

aiyak.....
im surely gonna miss dos moments elly!!
sob3