Thursday, April 9, 2009

A life for a new life

I had the best goodnight sleep last night. Why? Becasue I was on pill (I didn't know panadol soluble gives me such effect - terrible flu produces terrible look of me). It has been like a week I did not sleep well, committing myself into papers and computer.

I feel dizzy. My eyes can barely open widely. It feels like the power of my spectacles is increasing. I mean, I don't wear one but I think that's how they feel when people with glass trying to see when they are not putting on one.

I slept so well last night that I had a dream. In my dream, I saw someone who I am not suppose to think of, I shall say. But the dream was not entirely about anybody. It is just a random picture. What is the sign, really? Or bak kata orang, mimpi hanyalah mainan tidur. But the good thing is, I did not have problem waking up this morning even though it was quite late. I did not have to struggle my eyelids to open for the 8.30 class.

btw, today is the last day of class - Current Issues in Education. Gosh, I couldn't believe that we're two weeks to graduating (needless to mention the assignemnts and projects to be rammed and submitted in relief). After 5 years being in this field, sometimes I question myself, what have I learnt? What am I going to do after this? How my life will look like? Suddenly all the plans and imaginations be it of yours alone or with the other half that have been muttered are now shuffled, changed and oh! Honestly, I don't know now. I just can't see it yet. My bigger picture? Yet to be seen either. Can you see yours? But I think I know things that I want to do about myself. So far, I do and am still sticking to it. Hopefully.

Gosh, this is amazing! Simply amazing. To leave a life that we have been living for 5 years and to start a new one...



prepared or not. scattered...the way it is.

It's touching, somehow. Next MPG?

3 comments:

liisa said...

5 years. i cudnt believe it has been 5 years. waaa~ sedeh!!

Mc Izzy said...

wa..sedey bebe. aq yg rock ni pown leh leleh~

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

wuwuwuwu~

sob sob ;(