Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wandering Mind and Happy Tummy

ballGosh. I don't know what happened to me today. This evening, in the LRT, I was supposed to stop at Abdullah Hukum from KL Sentral. Somehow, I didn't know how, I missed the station! I didn't realize it until the next thing I knew was I heard the announcement telling that the next station is Kelana Jaya. Ha?! My sister even called me asking where was I and I told her that I was at Taman Jaya in which is way way too far from Abdullah Hukum. The station is just two stations away from Sentral and I missed it. Or did not realise it, to be exact! I didn't knoe what was I thinking at that time. My oh my!


However, I've got something delicious to share with all of you. It is our first time for Ili and I and maybe it will be the first for some of you too. We had our tea time at KL Sentral today. The place was Hot & Cold Roll. Our verdict: Nyummy!

They serve paratha and crispy. We can have different flavours of them. Paratha pizza, chicken and cheese, BBQ beef and many more. As for crispy, we can have chocolate banana, peanut and what, I can't recall. But the taste is mesmerizing and oh, mouth watering. We had two parathas unplanned!


Chicken and cheese paratha


paratha pizza. I suggest this!
making crispy. I'm not sure how does it taste. But I think it is more or less like crispy thosai.


see! the 'Bhai' there are so friendly! They speak HIndi.
The paratha is just RM3.90 each. So cheap, nyummy and filling! It is just a kiosk in front of the Chicken Rice Shop bukan sekadar nasi ayam. They also have other outlets in Sunway Pyramid, Subang abd etc. Hehs.

No comments: