Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Fellas

Hurmm..after half a day at the library, we went to have our late lunch at D.E (mamak darul ehsan). And I still don't know what have been absorbed


After this, we won't get to lepak-lepak here anymore. Nobody will give us free kacang and discounts.


While having my meal, Das occured in my mind. Das was one of the mamak there. Good looking one, neat, and fair skin. Hehehe. When it comes to Das, Muthu would come into the picture as well because Das sent his regard ot me via Muthu that day. Yes, we know most of the names there. Das, Muthu, Halim, Raja, Din, Shanu, Abadi, Harun, Uncle Pisang (because he always give us free pisang whenever we asked for it). And also kacang for their ABC.


We are their precious regular customers kot. Haha! And not to foget, we are like one of the biggest stakeholders there. We can have anything in our ways. We can ask them to fix the tea, coffee or anything. We can demand extra chicken, tauhu, extra pedas as we wish for. That's the good side of being nice to other people. I think they treat us like their family. Or maybe close friends because I'm pretty sure they are lonely here. Far from their family - wife, children. And also, Halim loves kids. They all love kids. They'd play with the customers' kids (babies). That shows how much they miss their children back home.


And just now, I asked Din about Muthu. Muthu is the bar tender for morning shift up to 8 pm. But it has been a while that I haven't seen him. When asked, Din said he had gone back to India. Oh, the contract has expired. And according to Muthu, Das now is in Singapore, working at mamak there, I think. They are not the only clan whom can be considered as 'friends' here. In fact, almost all the units in this row of the block treat us nicely. Uncle Daud, Ali shopping centre, Anura, Astaf CC and oh, except for mamak oldskul as we seldom lepak there. And all the mamak here call me 'Simran'. It started with Astaf fella la. At first I don't know who Simran is. According to that Astaf fella, Simran is the Indian actress. Or to be exact pretty Tamil actress. Okay, let's keep the 'pretty' part with me. Hahaha! And now, all the D.E fellas call me Simran. Who? I've done my google. *wutta?*


Oh, one more thing, there will be nobody to call me Simran after this. ;p

*I'd better get goin with my counseling therapies. but demam at this time? Gosh..

4 comments:

liisa said...

i'll call u simran after this.
simrannnnnnn.....~

mInImOy said...

simran? okey ape. sexy and hot gitu. cantik plak tu.

for me, time skolah2 budak2 slalu pangggil me Kajol.

xleh blah btul.

now ade la jugak. kalau ade terjumpe org yg giler citer Hindustan la.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

mal: iboh lah Mal cam ya..huhu..kelak mek rindu orang2 D.E..haha

Moy: hehehe..maybe cuz we share the same smile kot. hehehe..tapi i tak kisah! sebab dia mmg cantik pun.hot and sexy gitu! haha ;p

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Moy: sat gi i panggey u kajol lah!