Friday, April 3, 2009

TWO MONTHS AND COUNTING

Dear Princess,

It’s been two long months and hopefully just two more left before I can come home and see you for real. Everything seems to be moving so slow without your presence. Hearing your voice and the occasional video call once in a while helps ease the loneliness but it’s never enough without you near me.

I know that being apart is hard for you but trust me my dear that it’s hard for me too. Just hope that I’ll be home in two months and hopefully we’ll be able to celebrate your birthday on time this year. I’m looking forward to seeing you again princess.

Take care and I wish you all the best my dear, hope you finish all your assignments in time. Don’t push yourself too hard and be sure to get enough sleep. You don’t want your eyes looking like it’s been punch a hundred times.

This will do for now, till the day we can stare at each other eyes again. love you n missing u so so much.

Missing you always,

sailorboy

1 comment:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

thank you sayang..
mmmwax!!! me love you!

;(