Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Her Wisdom

Having a thought of her brings me into grateful tears. I really really appreciate her on how much she has inspired me, touched my heart and moved me so much. She's beautiful. She is sincere. She has the utmost virtue as an educator. She is so passionate about teaching. She is oh, I just don't know how to define her. I just can't simply do it. I admire her for that. I am not being exagerrating here but what I feel for her is indescribable. And I'm glad that I got to tell her in person of how I feel about her yesterday. It is more than just that, actually.

I've talked about her in my older post and I want to talk about her still. Yesterday we had this so called final gathering for her class - CIE and Dr. Norshidah's class - PD. It made me sad by the thought of I won't get to listen to her anymore. I won't get the opportunities to know things that I don't know or don't realise, form her. I won't get to quote her words of wisdom. I won't get to see her again after this. I cried because I was touched by her. Not because we are at the end of the semester. Where has she been all these years? Or shall I ask myself - where have I been that I have never be in her class before? It is a little too late to be educated by her at this very final semester. Yes, I won't use the word 'teach' for her. She did more that just 'teach'. She educates us. She opens our hearts. My heart.

The first phrase from her that moved me so much and I 've been holding on to is,

"it takes more than just a heart for us to listen, to learn, to get things..it takes us soul..."

Yesterday, she told us about the education of the heart.

"catch the heart first then you capture the mind"

She also said,

"those who don't have humbleness won't get the wisdom of knowledge".


It is deep if you can see it with your heart. And it will be more meaningful if you can practise it through out your life. Just imagine how many words of wisdom she comes out with from her deep thought of life and knowledge evertytime she is in class. And I am just too greedy for them that I want to know and listen to them all.

And I'm happy to share her quotes with all of you as I wish everybody could get something meaningful from her.

Puan Rohaya Abd. Wahab.

credits to Siti Adibung. I got this picture from U8Buttons!



Not forgetting, Dr. Nosrhidah with her principle, "ilmu tanpa adab, kita takkan ke mana."

Oh, I love them both! They are bestfriends. What a great cute combination, I shall say!

I wish I could be like Puan Rohaya, the most beautiful human being I've ever met with her beautiful stances and philosophies. She's a humble great humanist to me. Thank you, Puan. It is an honor to be educated by you. =)

I want to be a teacher and I wish I could move my students the way she moved me. Ameen~

btw, this week is supposed to be a study leave. In the library, everyone is revising. But most of us are still assigment-ing. How marvelous! two Counselling papers in a day? The most marvelous one!

1 comment:

.::Hani in D Major::. said...

btol3..setuju sgt2! her class neva success in makin' me sleepy..siyesly!