Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dreams on Animals?

People dream. I dream. But it has been weird dreams lately. Last night I dreamt about kittens. First they were cute, and then they were gross. I dindn;t realize that I was at a railway station until I saw a train in my dream. The train is a mixture of McDonald + Hello phone booth colour. Yeah, dreams are funny and abstract. I was in a car, at a railway station, having cute kittens in the back seat. I was trying to move them into a box. Suddenly the red train came and while I was trying to move the kittens, I saw the kittens became weird. It was like they are poured with acidic liquid that their skins was melting and sticking on the seat. I could even see the colon and the jejunum, and they were still alive, meaow-ing. It was gross! Eew! And one of the kittens roared like a tiger. it was orange in color, to be exact.

I noticed that I always have dreams about animals. I’m aware that there is significance of all these but well, not all are true. People say if we dream a snake; that means a bad luck. Maybe. This one I have to believe. A few weeks back I dreamt of snake. A damn big snake and yep, something bad happened to me. Or maybe I was trying to relate that dream with the occurrence. However, in Malay’s belief, snakes means someone will come and propose you, if you are a girl. I prefer not to believe that, tho. Anyway, I love snakes but it doesn’t mean that I love the bad lucks they bring in dreams.




in my dream, this is how i carried the snake. But the snake looked much much more meaner than this one.
*this picture was taken in 2007 at ATMA open day, Sg. Besi.

Besides, I used to have giraffe in my dreams. It was almost everytime when I dreamt. There would be giraffe that kept on following me wherever I went, trying to take care of me. The giraffe loves me so much. There were big giraffe, small giraffe, giant giraffe that I felt like living in a Jurassic park. Sometimes I felt like it was because I am tall that I always saw giraffe in my dreams.

I am just too busy to analyze and interpret my dreams. And I believe that dreams are just dreams. Dreams are abstract images that give you entertainment, be it good or bad while you’re asleep. Somehow, sometimes I tend to believe that dreams are ways of premonition of your future; near or further that is brought to you, unconciously.

I don’t know. I can’t be sure about it. But last night's dream was so not sweet.

interpret your dreams here


2 comments:

mInImOy said...

would you believe if i tell you i am a dream-traveller?

i have weird dreams every time i sleep or nap - be it night or day. so,i have a friend who is so good at natural things like souls, energy, healing..and also dreams.

told him a few of my dreams and i got to know that i am a dream-traveller.

no wonder i love to sleep :D (alasan je tu..)

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

seriously??

you should be able to help me interpret my dreams too!!

what are the giraffes got to do with me?

huhu~