Thursday, May 21, 2009

Untitled

I'm happy knowing that all my friends are getting a job, going on interviews and at least have things to do.

As for me, I am still waiting for the posting list to be out in which I have no idea when. I do not even know exactly the procedure of the application of teaching posts. Like other jobs, we have interviews and whatnot following the application. However, as for school teachers, I'm not sure how it is conducted. I heard that the posts are confirmed. It is just the matter of time and places on when the list is coming out and where to. So, I shall just wait for that time.

Nonetheless, I still in need for job while waiting for the list to come out as it may takes 6 months from now. Or the latest would be this June, I'm not sure. I'm thinking of applying for tutors in colleges but I'm not sure if I can quit once the teaching placement is out. I need a temporary or contract job. For three to six months, maybe. But not all colleges are looking for part time or contract tutors. Yet I am looking.

I love teaching. Teaching is the profession where I think I can do my best. I don't see my potential in other lines but teaching. Or maybe I'm not sure about it. Even my former student during my practicum called me back to teach them as they think the teacher is not giving them enough practice as preparation for the SPM. I feel bad that I can't help them now but well, kids; they take things for granted sometimes. Hehs. Somehow, that gives me the force to keep on teaching. But of course I know that I can still learn and improve myself in other fields. I'd love to. And I believe it takes time and that I can discover it bits by bits while I work.

But the questions are,
Am I picky? Or am I afraid of challenges? Or am I lazy?

No, I don't think so. Challenges are everywhere and we ought to deal with it no matter how the condition is. But I know my potential and stuffs that I can do best and I don't want to waste it by having other unrelated jobs.

Or maybe I should just grab any opportunities that come. Who knows my hidden potential is there? However, I shall not jeopardize my my teaching post in schools.

Heh. Now I am unsure, lost.

But NTM sounds great. Ha ha! ;p

2 comments:

Mc Izzy said...

aq blom ada keja juge.

selamat jadi cikgu ;D

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

thank you, izzat!!!!
may the force be with me.
Good life to you too!