Friday, May 15, 2009

Humble Hang Out in Shah Alam

We had a great time today in Shah Alam! It only cost us RM1 for the bus fee but the happiness is infinity!!



Our life time favourite home-deco shop. Kedai perhiasan Romantika. I feel in love with this shop the first time I stepped my feet in it. It sells all the ceramics stuffs scuh as vases, pots, plates, saucers, coin box you name it! Plus, it is dirt cheap. Everyone can affords an item here. They also have candle holders in various shapes and colours ans styles. All my 3 candle holders are from here and I just bought a new one just now that costs me only RM3! It is a jack-o-lantern candle holder. So cute!


















Ha..This one is a must have cake stand. RM19 and meaningful. Suitable for Christmas party. I love it but I don't think I need it now. So I didn't buy it.










After that we had our tea at the Teapot Deli. It is a warm tranquil cute little cafe at the SACC Mall. I had bread and butter pudding with custard. Nyummy!! You can order the tea by cup, RM2 or pot, RM4. If it is by pot, you can refill the tea free flow! They have quite vast range of tea from any flavours. They serve hom-made cookies, cakes, pies, puddings and cupcakes.






We really had fun today! Yay!


okay, off to home facial!! :D








No comments: